Chef: Jeanie Hudkins
Makes: 2 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: None
- 2 sliced and previously frozen bananas
- ¼ c soy milk
- ⅛ - ¼ c water, to desired consistency
- ¼ t vanilla extract
- ¼ t ground cinnamon
- 1 - 2 T cocoa powder
- Place all ingredients - except water - in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add ⅛ to ¼ c water to achieve desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.
- For vanilla ice cream, omit cocoa powder.
* This recipe was adapted from Happy Hervivore, Light and Lean by Lindsay Nixon.