PP: Fruity Green Smoothie
Chef: Vicki Brett-Gach
Makes: 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 grapefruit, peeled, sliced in quarters
- 1 apple, unpeeled, cut in quarters, with the core, seeds, and stem removed
- 1 banana, peeled, quartered
- 1 to 2 c fresh baby kale or spinach
- 4 – 8 ice cubes (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender. Process first on low, and gradually work up to high speed until mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy immediately. May be stored in the refrigerator for up to one day.
Connect with Vicki on Facebook [http://www.facebook.com/AnnArborVeganKitchen], and follow her Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen blog [http://www.annarborvegankitchen.com] at AnnArborVeganKitchen.com for new recipes as soon as they are published.