Chef: Vicki Brett-Gach
Makes: 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: none
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 c baby spinach, chopped
- 2 c baby kale, chopped
- 1/4 c raw pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 T dried cherries
- 1/4 c orange juice
- 1 T maple syrup
- few dashes of hot sauce
- sprinkle of black pepper and Kosher salt
- Place greens in medium size bowl, and top with pecans and cherries.
- In a small container, mix together the orange juice, maple syrup, hot sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over salad and serve immediately.
Vicki Brett-Gach is a writer, blogger, culinary instructor, Certified Personal Chef, and Certified Vegan Lifestyle Coach. Follow her blog, Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen [http://www.annarborvegankitchen.com] at AnnArborVeganKitchen.com for new recipes as soon as they are published.