Chef: Jeannie Hudkins
Makes: 1 - 2 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
- 2 potatoes
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Slice potatoes as thinly as possible.
- Place paper toweling on a dinner plate. Place potato slices on the paper toweling so that no edges touch.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Microwave for 8 minutes. Remove chips that are brown and crispy. Heat remaining chips for another minute or two.
- If you prefer to bake in an oven, place potato slices on a parchment paper-lined pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes.
Eat Like You Give a Damn: For the Animals, For Your Health, For Our Planet