Chef: Jeannie Hudkins
Makes: 2 - 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10
- 4 medium-sized golden potatoes, cut into chunks
- ½ onion, cut into chunks
- 2 cups water or vegetable broth
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic, minced (optional)
- green peas (about a handful)
- Place potatoes, onions, garlic (if using), and water (or vegetable broth) in a pot.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Microwave peas for 1 minute….or boil in a separate pot for 5 minutes.
- Pour potato mixture into a blender (or use an immersion blender right in the pot) and blend until smooth.
- Add peas. Voila!
Eat Like You Give a Damn: For the Animals, For Your Health, For Our Planet