A functional medicine practitioner, registered dietitian nutritionist, adjunct faculty, speaker and culinary expert, Aarti is dedicated to helping individuals to live a healthy and productive life.
Aarti is a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner and a registered dietitian nutritionist. Functional medicine is personalized medicine that deals with root causes of the disease instead of sticking a Band-Aid to your symptoms. Aarti uses functional medicine to identify the underlying triggers such as nutritional and biochemical imbalances which are making you feel sick and tired. Aarti listens empathetically to her clients while relying on scientific evidence to formulate personalized nutrition and lifestyle solutions. She will use various diagnostic and interventional tools such as cutting edge lab testing, diet/ nutrition plan, supplements, and lifestyle changes to restore your health and vitality. Aarti prefers to work symbiotically with your healthcare practitioner/ physician consultant team to achieve your health goals.Aarti Batavia. MS, RDN, CLT, CFSP, IFMCP
- Clinically Focused Functional Medicine Program (The Academy of Functional Medicine and Genomics): 2015
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (Institute of Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner – IFMCP): 2014
- Certified Food and Spirit Practitioner ( Food and Spirit): 2014
- FFPN Foundation Training in CFS and Fibromyalgia ( The Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Practitioners Network): 2013
- Certified LEAP Therapist: 2010