November 4-6, 2016
- T Colin Campbell, Ph.D., author of The China Study and Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition
- Neal Barnard, M.D., founder of PCRM
- Dr. Thomas Seyfried, author of Cancer as a Metabolic Disease. Dr. Seyfried, a geneticist, will explain that cancer is not caused by genes, and also discuss effective treatments for difficult to treat cancers.
- Dr. Peter Breggin, author of over 20 books on the dangers of psychiatric drugs, will discuss risks associated with the drugs and better options for treating psychological issues.
- Dr. Maryelle Vonlanthen, gastroenterologist, will discuss causes and dietary solutions to GERD
- Pamela A. Popper, Ph.D., N.D., founder of Wellness Forum Health
- Chef Del Sroufe, author of Forks Over Knives: The Cookbook and The China Study Quick and Easy Cookbook
- Janice Stanger, Ph.D., author of The Perfect Formula Diet, creator of WFH’s course for pregnant women; Dr. Stanger will be delivering a talk on diet and pregnancy
For more information and to purchase tickets click the button below!