Dr. Eugene Ebner, PHD
I am a clinical psychologist with long experience in clinical services, research, and teaching at Wayne State University, and University of Houston. In addition to treating a variety of psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression, procrastination, and marital issues. I also specialize in stress reduction and management techniques, and in the psychological and emotional aspects of cardiac illness. An additional interest is in sport psychology.
Dr. Michael Dangovian, DO, FACC
Over the last 20 years I have been working with my patients in a unique way, integrating yoga, meditation, supplements and education into a traditional cardiology practice. This has allowed me to develop a deep understanding of complementary lifestyle practices that not only able to prevent chronic disease, it reverses it!
- Born in Detroit
- Graduate Southfield High School
- Wayne State University – Undergrad
- Univ of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences – Des Moines, IA
- Internal Medicine Residency – Botsford Hospital
- Cardiology Fellowship – Sinai Hospital of Detroit
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology
- On staff and the Wm Beaumont Hospitals – Troy and Royal Oak
- Medical Director of Cardiac Rehab and Wellness – Wm. Beaumont-Troy
- Owner of Healthy Heart and Vascular – Sterling Heights, MI
- Medical Director and founder of Wellness Training Institute – Sterling Heights, MI
Aarti Batavia, MS, RD, CLT
Aarti Batavia is a Registered Dietitian with a private practice in Novi, Michigan. She is the founder of Nutrition & Wellness Consulting LLC.
Her training includes:
- Completion of Certification Program from Institute of Functional Medicine.
- Coordinated Program in Dietetics from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan.
- Master of Science degree in Food Science and Nutrition from SNDT University, Mumbai.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Food Science, Nutrition and Dietetics from Mumbai University, Mumbai.
- Dietetic Internship with Henry Ford Health System, St. John’s Providence Park Hospital and St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital.
Aarti uses food as medicine to develop individualized plans for food allergies, diabetes, cardiovascular, gastric, hormonal, and neurological disorders.