Chef: Vicki Brett-Gach
Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 50 minutes
- ¼ c fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- ¼ c water
- 1 c fresh pineapple, chopped
- ¼ t lemon zest
- ¼ c fresh blueberries, rinsed and completely dried
- Add fresh juice, water, pineapple, and lemon zest to a high-speed blender. Process until smooth.
- Carefully pour mixture into the bowl of an automatic ice cream maker, and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Add fresh berries during the last 10 minutes. Enjoy immediately, or harden further in freezer for an hour or more.
VICKI BRETT-GACH is a Certified Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator. Connect with Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AnnArborVeganKitchen) and follow her Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen blog at http://annarborvegankitchen.com for new recipes as soon as they are published.